If you’ve hung in there through this whole blog – thank you! We hope that you have found it informative, perhaps useful, and thought-provoking. This is the final post in our blog and we’d like to open it up to you now. We are aware that people are generally pretty polarized when it comes to Brain Gym. Consider the following interview with Dr. Dennison and the attitude of the interview . Clearly we know which camp he falls into:
It seemed a little tense during that interview, didn’t it?
Please consider commenting on this post. Our goal is a significantly less tense atmosphere, but we’d like to offer some guiding questions if you need a push:
- Had you heard of Brain Gym before our presentation?
- What opinions of Brain Gym did you have, if any?
- Has the presentation/blog changed or confirmed those opinions?
- Have you tried Brain Gym for yourself? What have you observed?
- Would you be willing to try Brain Gym in your classroom?
Thanks again for popping by. We’ll be hanging out in the comments, too!